Tuesday, March 15, 2011

baking!

When I first started reviewing books, it didn’t occur to me that cookbooks might be a part of that. The first one I reviewed, 5 Ingredient Fix, focused more on cooking meals than baking. I’ve always preferred baking to cooking, but was pleased with the easy recipes featured. I’ve actually succeeded in cooking a few meals for myself! Quite the feat for someone who prefers the convenience of restaurants and microwaves. Baking, on the other hand, has always been something I was willing to put the time in for; though I love to “cheat” with mixes.

After reviewing the cookbook from the Clinton St. Baking Company, I started thinking that I might enjoy blogging about baking in addition to my book reviews. So here it is, my baking blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment