Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins

Not long after I made the Cherry Crumb Muffins featured in my review of the Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook, I made another variation of their basic muffin: Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins. Once again they were delicious and easy to make. These muffins use the same base, so they actually just get easier and easier to make. Since these muffins weren’t a part of the cookbook review, I decided that I could do what I always like do and change something. I added far more chocolate than the ¾ cup called for because I love chocolate. If you do too, I would recommend adding chocolate because even with the extra I felt there could be more. My other suggestion would be to mash the bananas a little (I’ll try this next time I make them) because I would’ve liked for the bananas to be more distributed throughout the muffin rather than coming in large chunks here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment